today

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its Official!

28 pounds in about 2 months...
I am finished with this round and moving onto South Beach Phase 1 for the next 4 weeks.
I am not going to try and maintain.
I am going to keep losing while
on a short break from Hcg & VLCD.

I start South Beach Phase 1 tomorrow morning.
Today for Lunch I had:

Broccoli, egg & cheese casserole



Dinner was:

Herbed chicken medallions with a light Dijon sauce
and steamed Broccoli



I'm back to Lemon water because I am trying to keep my body alkaline instead of acidic.

I had my Crystal light Pure on the patio



On to the Work-out!

Walking 2 miles a day



Doing the Wii Fit challenge with my daughter and her friends.



Plus I do T-Tapp three days a week.



I know it sounds like a lot but it really isn't...
I walk 1 mile in the morning and 1 mile in the evening after dinner...

I do T-Tapp in the morning to energize my day. (T-Tapp only takes 20 minutes)

Then at night I play a round of Wii golf (Tiger Woods PGA 10) with Hubby and do some fun Wii Fit Plus games instead of watching TV.
See?

Do-able!

4 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

You bet do-able... To be honest, those fast fast diets always worry me. Life is short, eat good (but less) and move more...

keep working, keep losing, good luck and plan on late this year a visit from Jackie and I to Arizona where we will go crazy and eat good together!

Really Rainey said...

Thanks so much Dave! Your encouragement was really a huge boost. Especially to keep movin! Mike and I can't wait to meet you guys and cook and party like rock stars!

Kelleigh said...

Congrats and thanks for the recipes! I thought I might share one of my own - Spaghetti Squash Pancakes. The texture is very similar to those of potato pancakes. These are just delicious and super easy to make.

What I usually do is buy 1 large spaghetti squash - use half for 2 servings of faux spaghetti with meat sauce, and half for these delicious spaghetti pancakes

These are HCG friendly as far as I know - I've lost over a pound both times I've cooked with spaghetti squash - So here goes!



1 small spaghetti squash or half of a large one
green onions
4 eggs
garlic salt
pepper
splash of soy sauce ( optional )


Prepare your spaghetti squash in the oven, let cool, then remove strands
Mix with green onions, eggs and seasonings
Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with Pam
Pour pancake size servings into the pan, cook about 4-5 minutes or until golden on bottom, then flip and cook for another 4 minutes or so


Makes 4 large spaghetti Pancakes!!!
2 per serving.


Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss,you are really great and keep up the good work.!!2 miles a day is really good and would really help a lot in losing weight..!!I like Lemon Water a lot..!


arizona weight loss

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.