today

Friday, May 14, 2010

22.6 pounds and...

...the countdown has started!
I have 7 more injection days left and 7 more pounds to lose...
I don't usually lose a pound a day on this Protocol so my goal looks a million miles away!
All I can do is keep trying...




Today for breakfast I had:
Baked apple chunks with cinnamon and Truvia



For lunch I had:
1/2 cup of low fat Cottage cheese, green onion tops and tomato from my garden!


Al Fresco!



For dinner we had "simmered all afternoon Marinara" and Bison Meatballs.



I will post the recipe for this on Sunday!

1 comment:

Sharr said...

wow remind me to move in with you ...
it looks delicious as always.
How did you bake the apples I have been tempted to try that ...
I am not huge on cinnamon and it is so good for weight loss.

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.