today

Friday, May 07, 2010

Back on track!

I lost about 1/2 pound yesterday just by having an apple day and taking it easy. I did end up having some broth for dinner and about 10 almonds last night before bed. But I woke refreshed and happy to be back on track. 12.2 more pounds to go to meet my goal!

I tried a new product this week and I really love it! I won't touch artificial sweeteners or colors so I was really happy to have found this new product from Kraft. It Crystal Lite's Pure Fitness water in On the Go packages!
Its not ZERO calories, but I would rather sip 15 calories of sugar cane that 0 calories of artificial anything! So its my treat... to sit out on the patio with a ice cold Crystal Light lemonade. Its delishious. I tried the grape and the Lemon lime and I prefer the lemon lime. I also only used 1/2 the package, I found it to be really strong tasting. One half the package with a twist of real lemon and lime and I am sipping something delightful like the rest of you!



CHEERS!

2 comments:

Will said...

Hi there! I've been following your blog for a little while, love the info. I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach. I've lost over 65 pounds with their workouts and supplements, and I've turned it in to a nice income as well. If you're interested at all check out my blog Fitness Achievement or my coach site I'd love to help you if you have any questions. :)

Really Rainey said...

Thanks Will! you look fantastic! I can only dream of being as physically fit someday... I am too old to do that PX90 thingie! But I'm kickin butt on T-Tapp right now and walking. I really appreciate your motivation tho. Making it your mission and all. I wish I knew how to be that motivated! I also watched that Jamie Oliver show and was more than impressed with his genuine efforts to save our children! Thanks for the comment and letting me know that you are out there. Its encouraging! Thank you Will!

Rainey

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.