today

Monday, April 12, 2010

9 pounds GONE!

I was amazed this morning when I got on the scale! I have lost 9 pounds from April 3rd to April 12th 2010. Part of it is water but most of it is fat, I know this because I see a Doctor every week and she does a body composition test on me. Also I am not losing muscle. I am starting to build muscle now. During the first week.... of NO carbs, my body realizes that it isn't getting quick carbs to burn as energy and it goes to the FAT stores. If I walk and do bands or yoga... my body knows I need muscle and won't eat muscle for energy! This isn't an easy diet, but it is a diet that works if you put in the effort. And it works and it works efficiently! I am burning close to 1200 calories of fat everyday as long as I keep moving.
Or as my Buddy Dave says "Move yer ass!"
Walking is what I do in the morning and evening... I walk my little doggie... I would like to walk with Hubby but he won't get off his chair... (note his weight change next to mine)



I just started T-Tapp... No its not tap dancing,I'm way too uncoordinated for that! Its a cross between yoga and Pilates but you need NO equipment. Just 3 times a week. You can even to T-Tapp sitting down!



Ahhhhh LUNCH! I was hungry this morning... and I'm not supposed to be hungry using the HCG! (Might need to get my dose adjusted) But I made it to lunch and we had grilled Bison Burgers with grilled onions, Boston Lettuce and Tomato.

The dieters version of a burger and a soda!


I wrapped up the Bison burger and onions and tomato around that beautiful buttery boston lettuce and ate it like a burger!
It was fantastic!


And my drink of choice with a meal is this Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water!
Its NOT sweet. Its refreshing tho with just a hint of orange, then I add my own on the brim so I can smell it when I take a drink. I can't complain.




So... I have been really missing my Sweet Tea...
Although I am a Southern California Girl, Hubby is a southern boy and loves Sweet Tea.
So I got hooked on it.
What does a girl do that loves Sweet Tea but can't have sugar do?
Make NO calorie GREAT tasting Sweet Tea with Truvia!

Its hot today so I made Sweet Tea!



Now I feel better!

Wait till you see what's for dinner!

Yes, we can have crab!
4oz of fresh crab and 1/2 cup of cucumber salad



Doc. appt. tomorrow!
Weigh in and body composition!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.