today

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sayonara to 14 pounds!




14 pounds on day 16!

My scale is still moving nicely I attribute that to the extra work out I am doing called T-Tapp and the fact that my thyroid is functioning better than last round. I still feel great... Except for a splitting headache yesterday afternoon. I went to the Chiropractor and he adjusted me but he said its most likely I'm a little toxic from my body burning off so much fat... MORE WATER!



I weigh in with the Doc. today and I won't be nervous to get on the scale...
I know I have been working hard for these results.

Last night for dinner we had

Sweet Chili Shrimp and cucumber salad.



Tonight we had

Sauteed Mahi Mahi on a bed of steamed Spinach




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.