today

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today...

I only lost 1/2 pound. Its ok tho... my scale is moving in the right direction! As long as its moving downward I will be happy. I am babysitting the Grands.... over at their house so I am on my way over there. I have packed my lunch and my dinner ingredients and I will prepare dinner over there and bring it home so Hubby and I don't have to eat at 7:00 tonight. I'll take photos!

Breakfast:
1/2 Ruby Red Grapefruit and a cuppa tea.
Drinking a togo cuppa tea till I get to the kids house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post..!!Losing weight is not that easy,I still want to congratulate you for losing 1/2 pounds..!!I know you can do it,just have a proper diet,drink a lot of water and work out everyday..!I love Grapefruit a lot..hahah.!!Keep it up and good luck!

arizona weight loss

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.