today

Monday, December 08, 2008

Weight loss update:
Meals I ate today... I didn't take a pic of lunch, it was just turkey roll ups with spinach and cream cheese. Tasty tho... And I am actually under 1000 calories so I will have some fresh pineapple for desert.
Breakfast: Egg Beaters 1 egg omelet, 2 tab 2% milk, with 1/4 cup cheddar/jack cheese and 1/4 cup of my fresh homemade salsa. Around 2oo calories or less. 


Dinner: Elk Chili with beans and 2 tab crumbled  Mexican cheese.  Elk is low in calories and fat no cholesterol. Around 350 calories for one cup. 


 Pineapple for dessert?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rainey! Looks delicious!!!

Especially your salsa! Would you share your recipe? It looks fantastic! LOVE your plates!

I need some new plates! I think I will buy me some "special" ones, and, in a mixture of them so I can enjoy the change daily!

Really Rainey said...

Thanks Missy!
It was pretty good. Especially when I got home from my walk that morning I was starving! But yeah, I'll share my recipe... Post me a PM on the forum with your e-mail address.

You should get new plates! As I mentioned I have been serving the VLCD meals on the larger salad plates so it makes you feel like you are eating more! I always buy two. I have found some really pretty things at thrift stores and antique stores and Marshals and Target!

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.