today

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Weight loss news:
I'm back on the Protocol! Phase 2 Round 2 for hubby and I. We started this morning. Today is "Load Day" so is tomorrow. It was the Doc's idea to start a week early and load on Christmas Eve and Day! So I took my injection and weighed. Later today Hubby and I will take pix and measure for this round.

At the Doc's yesterday she did a body comp. and I gained 2 pounds of lean muscle mass! That is since my LIW on the first round! I was SO happy about that! That's why I was able to maintain between the first round. Ok, so we load today and tomorrow then its onto the VLCD on the 26th and we start the melting. I haven't set any goals this round. I don't know if I will. I know I will have to do at least one more round after this one so I might just go with the flow this round... However I would like to lose at least 15 pounds.

This round we are using the amino acids with the hCG Protocol. I hope to be able to lose more because of how good I feel using the amino acids. Only time will tell. But I am ready for the scale to start sliding!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.