today

Friday, December 26, 2008


Weight loss update:
The first day of the VLCD (very low calorie diet) we did very well. Along with the amino acids, we had our tea and apple for breakfast. We did a 2 mile walk. (brrrrrr it was cold tho) For lunch we had left over grilled London Broil-100g and salad with my mustard and apple cider vinager dressing. No snack for me or hubby... We just weren't  hungry at all. Then for dinner we had grilled halibut and baby bok choy. That was it. I am going to go off protocol tonight and we will each have the last of the Harry and David pears we got as a gift, for dessert. Going to drink another 16 oz of water tonight, get in the hot tub for 20 minutes and then call it a night so we get out 8 hours sleep. I am excited to get on the scale tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.