today

Monday, February 07, 2011

A round of HCG

Its time to finish getting all this weight off!

So I've started another round of HCG

I'll be posting my progress and menu's and recipes.

I'm using the HCG called KetoMist. I've used the inject-able and the mist and I swear the mist works better. Give me 21 day's to prove it.

Its also time for my dog, Gadget to lose some weight with me. I choose to use the Science Diet Weight Loss System for Small breeds. (They offer a kit for large dogs too)
This kit makes it so easy!
She is on a VLCD also.
And she gets snacks too! 




We have walked our mile today.



What I ate today:

Coffee black with Truvia


Blue Mountain Coffee

Just a spoonful of Truvia goes a long way 


Beautiful Cara Cara Orange (2) one for morning snack and one for afternoon snack



Chinese Chicken lettuce wrap


Steamed Halibut with steamed Napa Cabbage
 I cooked these together in my bamboo steamer for 15 minutes.


I used the HCG spray again at 9:00pm and got to bed by 10:00
Sleep is important on the HCG diet.
I woke up to a one pound loss!

1 comment:

Umair Paracha said...

HCG protocol is one of the most effective and fast working protocol in the market for the people who want to reduce weight faster and easier way.

hcg hormone diet

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.