today

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3 and 4

I'm down almost 5 pounds today... The first week on HCG, if you do the protocol correctly, you lose fast. Then I'll slow down to about a 1/2 pound a day. I'm fine with that, but I have a goal and I really want to reach it! I know 20 pounds is aggressive but you have to reach for the stars!

Here is what I ate on day 3 and 4:
Breakfast I had a half of a grapefruit each morning. 

For lunch day three:
Baked crab cakes on a bed of lightly dressed spring greens.

3 ounces Deli Chicken, 3 oz asparagus

For dinner day 3 and 4:

Bison burger "steak". Dilled cucumbers

3 oz grilled chicken and lightly dressed raw spinach

I had oranges, apples and strawberries for dessert each evening.
Plus lots of water and my regular herbal suppliments.
Gadget and I did cheat last night.
I waited too long to have dinner because I was painting my living room and I had some Ritz crackers and MY BAD I gave Gadget a Milk bone cause she looked at me and I felt SO guilty for  having thumbs! She would have helped herself if she could. Here is my cheat!
Gadget and I cheated last night!  

I guess we should go work it off and take a little walk.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.