today

Friday, February 11, 2011

I lost 5 pounds!

No, not currency! Fat! I lost 5 pounds of fat that I don't want back!

That's 5 pounds in five days on the HCG protocol using the HCG Spray!
I have LOTS of energy (I also painted my living room) and I feel fantastic and I'm not hungry.
I eat enough to keep me full and its delicious clean healthy food.

Wanna lose too? Order your HCG Spray and see for yourself.
Click the link on the top right side.
Or
follow along with me for the next 23 days and watch me be a LOSER!

I'll be posting my food later today.
To see what I had all week scroll down.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.