today

Monday, February 14, 2011

6.2 pounds shed... And I feel great!

This morning my weight didn't change. It stayed the same. Sometimes that happens on HcG. That is why the original protocol, written by Doctor Simeons is called "Pounds and Inches".  Some day's you don't lose pounds you lose inches.  So I won't fret yet, my body is responding nicely to the HCG once again and I am losing pounds and inches and my clothes are getting loser and I have more energy and I feel great!

I had a 1/2 cup of applesauce for breakfast with my coffee this morning.



And yesterday I had:


Chinese Chicken salad for lunch


Dilled Cucumbers and chopped roasted chicken for dinner
And a beautiful Pacific Rose Apple cut up with cinnamon sprinkled on it for snack.

Did I mention an earlier bed time?
Sufficient sleep is important on the HcG protocol.
Getting to bed between 10:00pm and 11:00pm is crucual, because around 11:00pm - 3:00am in when your body goes into repair mode. Its busy cleaning your blood, reparing your muscles and moving toxins and waste, so you can eliminate then in the morning. 
Go to bed...
Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.