today

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kicking it up a notch. ~Doggie's on a diet too!~

 Ok I woke up this morning and I have lost 8 1/2 pounds!
Its so encouraging! 

I walked a mile yesterday with my dog. Who by the way is also on a diet if you missed my first post. She has lost almost a 1/2 a pound and I have noticed an incredible change in her energy level and her alertness and her coat is really shiny!
My Dog Gadget has been using the Science Diet Weight Loss System for small dogs: She has lost 1/2 pound in 9 days and that's a lot for a small dog! I'm very pleased with this product...
This program works!


And I have been using the Hcg Spray, which is amazing! (If you would like to purchase the spray I'm using just send me an email and I'll send you the information.) I have used the injections, the drops under the tongue and they all work but the spray works the best in in my opinion.


Today I'm going to share a little about T-Tapp. Its a work out that you an do with the Hcg Protocol if you wish! AS you can see if you go back to my first posts of this round. You don't need to work out to lose weight using Hcg. However, I feel better when I move my body. I love to walk and swim and play Wii. Just everyday stuff so when I am not moving my body gets stiff and I get grouchy! Grrrrrr...
The first week on Hcg I always stop working out. Just to give my body a chance to adjust to the new calorie intake. (It was also to prove to some non-believers that you can lose weight without strenuous work outs using Hcg)

T-Tapp isn't tap dancing, it isn't dancing at all. Its a series of movements created by Teresa Tapp to lose inches, lower blood pressure, regulate blood sugar, and build muscle with out bulking up.

Try it here:
My T-Tapp Post

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.