today

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 9


Yeah... I missed posting on day 7 and day 8. My daughter Kelly and I shop and cook for the week every 6 days, then vacuum seal and mark everything. It makes it so much easier and we have been more successful this way.
(click on any photo to enlarge)

No breakfast today...
Just wasn't hungry this morning...

Lunch:


3 ounces of baked chicken breast and 3 ounces of Aspargus steamed with some thai basil, fresh from my garden, in the steamer. It gives the asparagus a wonderful flavor! (You can use any fresh herb you like)

Snack:
A med. orange



Dinner:
Chili with NO beans


Most likely I'll have an apple tonight for dessert if I get hungry.


Tomorrow is weigh in day with the Doctor.

She is supervising my weight loss. I see her every week for a weigh in and a body composition scan, which tell us if I am losing, fat, water or muscle.

I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.