today

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 6



Down another pound today! That's 7 pounds total since August 11th 2009! The first week the weight comes off fast.. then it slows down a bit... that's ok. This is the best diet ever! You see results and that keeps you SO motivated!
(Click on a photo to enlarge)

Breakfast:
I once again had my 1/2 grapefruit and Kelly had an apple and of course our
Yerba Mate or Oolong teas.



Lunch:
French Onion soup with 2 ounces of lean ground steak & 2 Melba Rounds


I switched to water with Lime today for a change.


Dinner:

Grilled steak burger with lettuce, onion and tomato


For dessert/snack
I had left over Strawberry sorbet from last night


If anyone wants recipes contact me by e-mail.
The address is on my profile.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.