today

Saturday, August 15, 2009

What we ate today... Day 5

Saturday: August 15th day 5 continued
Breakfast: I had 1/2 grapefruit again and Kelly had an apple.
And Oolong Tea, at lease 2 cups a day, it helps with hungries.

(Click on any photo to enlarge)
Delicious Pink Grapefruit with 1/2 pack Truvia


Crunchy Granny Smith Apple


Of course the ever present Lemon water


Lunch:
Green onion chicken soup
It was so good I didn't even miss the noodles.
And 2 thin breadsticks


Did I mention I am drinking a LOT of lemon water?

Dinner:

Chicken and herb patties with a drizzle of Dijon/dill sauce & Broccoli



Dessert:

I put my last fruit serving, strawberries, in the Vita Mix with a packet of Truvia and some vanilla and made a sorbet.


A closer look at delicious!


Today hasn't been too bad...
I wasn't as hungry as I was yesterday.
Next week we add in a couple of workouts and early morning walks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.