today

Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 11

Yesterday was a long day, I at what Kelly and I had made but had two stressful Doctors appointments. So I didn't photo my food yesterday...

Today for breakfast I had an apple and a cuppa tea.
(Click on any photo to enlarge)


Lunch:
Egg white frittata with sautéed asparagus, green onions and a scoop of my homemade salsa.




Snack was another apple...

Dinner:
3 oz Baked Sea Bass with ground melba toast and Season-All and cucumber/red onion salad with basil/vinegar dressing.


Desert is Orange Sorbet with sliced homemade sugarfree chocolate bark.




1 comment:

frogla said...

OMG!!! Your photos look divine and look like you belong on the Food Network. I'm also over @ hgcsupportgroup and are you on P3?

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.