Weight Loss update:
Gone! One more pound this morning.... I'm melting better than chocolate/coconut bark in the palm of your hand! Speaking of Coconut bark I made some and took pictures I'll post later.
I was posting with my friends from the hCG support group and everyone is loving the pictures and recipes I am posting. Thank you so much everyone!
Today I am posting a meal for a special dinner or luncheon or just if you have time to cook. The whole meal is totally on protocol, so don't worry! I not only posted the recipe, but today I posted HOW to make them:
*Remember this isn't just a diet meal. Anyone can make it and enjoy it anytime. Its a healthy meal.
Chicken and Spinach Roulades for TWO
~1 Organic or Farm raised Chicken breast 200g cut in two (or a regular chicken breast)
~2 breadsticks or Melba rounds (I used the Melba today) Smashed to smithereens. (I used my mini food processor and added some paprika to it for color.)
~2 allotted portions of fresh organic spinach (I used about 2 cups packed)
~2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
~Herbmare seasoning to taste
~Paprika to taste
2 dashes Liquid Braggs
Preheat oven to 350
1) Cut chicken breast in half because each person is allowed 100g of protein.
2) Between plastic wrap, pound each half gently till half its thickness.
3) Spread 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard over each chicken breast. (You can use regular mustard if you like but... I use the Dijon.) Then layer fresh spinach leaves on each half. You don't have to use all 2 cups... just a nice even layer.
4) Gently tuck and roll each half in the Melba crumb and spice mixture. Tucking in the sides and just kind of shaping them into little rolls.
5) Put in a shallow baking dish that has been coated with EV Coconut oil Sprinkle with more paprika. Bake 25 to 30 minutes (Don't over bake) till golden brown. ( Sorry...I doubled the recipe on you when you weren't looking. The other two go in the freezer for another night.)
6) During the last few minutes blanch (Quickly boil) the rest of the spinach, drop in the leaves... stir... count to 30 and remove them to a strainer, stir in liquid Braggs (or any seasoning) Plate and enjoy!
To all my forum friends and my blog followers,
thank you for your kind comments and support.