today

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weight loss update:
I'm on a 8 week break from the hCG Protocol. I am using a modified version of the "Flat Belly Diet" till I can do another round of hCG at the end of March 09. I am maintaining a 3 pound weight from the last injection of hCG fairly easily.



New Food Photos:
The eight week break is a nice change from the limited food selection I am allowed on the strict very low calorie days while taking the hCG.

Here are my Shredded Sweet Potato Pancakes, 
browned in virgin coconut oil. (Has NO coconut taste)
They were delicious! 

Here is my Chicken Tortilla soup I made last night.
 It was just perfect for a dark stormy night like last night! 
Everyone loved it! 
I photographed the left overs today.
Keep checking back for new photos... 
My goal is to lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.