today

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Today is Day One...


Of our experiment.

Hubby and I have both been on Belveq for about 7 months and in that time (5 months) I have lost 21 pounds. But lately my weight loss has slowed to almost nothing. I'm still eating 1000 calories and walking a mile a day. Still nothing... I've taken a few vacations and have gained 5 to 8 pounds, quickly lost it once I got home tho. But both hubby and I have appeared to have hit a brick wall with this plateau.

Hubby and I have both used HCG in the past so we decided to try a combination of Belviq and HCG. Since we are only eating 800 to 1000 calories a day anyway, hopefully the combination will at least boost us off of this plateau. Belviq helps us NOT eat so much and be hungry. HCG uses the fat cells for energy. I need that. HCG shrinks the fat cells, the reason people gain the weight back after a round is because they go back to poor eating habits large proportions and sugar. Belviq is teaching us that we don't need those large proportions and so many carbs.

Here's the plan.

We'll do a 21 day round.

We've already "loaded" as best we can.

We'll continue to take the belviq 2 times a day.

We will take the natural HCG spray 2 times a day.

We'll continue our walking, at least one mile a day on the treadmill. More if we want. (We're working up to 10,000 steps a day, challenged by our lovely daughter-in-love using our FitBit Charge HR)

I'll post our progress and the food we eat here every evening.

Wish us luck its day one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.