today

Monday, February 09, 2015

Weight update






Its official, I've lost 21 pounds since Nov. 10 2014! And three inches off my hips! And that's even having the FLU all last week. I did eat less, but I wasn't able to work out or go for my walk. Its a slow process. Ive been shooting for a 2 pound a week weight loss. This slow pace insures a better chance of keeping off the weight and lets my skin catch up so i don't have so much loose skin. I also dry brush and use coconut oil on my skin everyday. I've been using Weight Watchers Points Plus too. I really like the program, its so easy to just watch my points rather than counting calories all the time. HOWEVER: I do stay aways for a lot of processed food with WW allows and too much fruit. Fruit and Veggies are 0 points on WW Plus. Basically I stay away from too much sugar and packages/processed foods. I have to with the Insulin Resistance.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.