today

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Progress!

Since my last post November 12th I've made some huge progress! I'm so excited that I've finally found the problem and have adjusted my eating and workouts accordingly. And I finally know that I will be able to reach my goals by this summer!

After a bumpy start with some side effects to the new meds. I persisted and have added exercise into my weekly routine. Walking, riding my bike and doing T-Tapp. Something everyday! I also use the Weight Watchers online program to keep track of my food and activity! Finally everything is coming together and working for me!

From November 11th to December 8th I've lost 12 pounds and 3 inches off of my waist in 4 and a 1/2 weeks!

Plus I am feeling so much better. I'm finally able to do a workout and not need 2 days recovery time. I'm able to stay awake all day if I need to... (But still like to take a little afternoon nap sometimes)

I've been eating Low Glycemic meals and its been SO EASY!

Here are some of the meals I've been having these past 4 weeks:

 Some of my breakfast meals
Watermelon Smoothie

1/2 cup vanilla yogurt and smashed strawberries with Truvia

Eggs florentine with 2 oz Spicy V8 juice

Here are some of my Lunches:
1 cup of cottage cheese with fresh diced tomato and green onion

Chicken salad and crackers

A large salad (with homemade Ranch) with a lean beef patty 

Tuna Salad stuffed tomatos 

Chicken Taco salad with homemade cilantro dressing

Here are some dinners I've been enjoying! 

Balsamic glazed lean pork chop and cut green beans with slivered almonds and dried cranberries

Sautéed chicken sausage with steamed carrots and cabbage

Sautéed pork chop with Dijon sauce and Fancy green beans

Lean beef stir fry with snow peas, carrots and water chestnuts

Roasted chicken breast with steamed and buttered broccoli and cauliflower.

Boiled shrimp and crab with 2 tab. catchup and horseradish and field green salad with fresh ginger dressing.

I'm not one bit nervous about the approaching holidays either! I lost those 12 pounds and 3 inches over Thanksgiving and a 10 day vacation in Newport Beach and Disneyland! 

I know I CAN do it!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.