today

Sunday, March 22, 2009


Weight loss update...
Its been a week now now and I have lost 7 pounds! I feel great and am in this round for the long haul. That means I'm going to stay on the protocol for as long as it takes to lose 30 pounds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some photos of the food I am eating on the hCG Protocol:

Last night we had:
Herb incrusted tilapia with steamed spinach and a couple of fresh strawberries.

For Sunday Breakfast this morning we had:
A bowl of sliced strawberries and a couple blackberries. YUM!

And for Sunday lunch:
A Naked Burger 
(100 grams organic very low fat beef with sautéed onion
 and tomato wrapped in a lettuce leaf.)

We eat pretty well considering 
we are only consuming 500 calories!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.