today

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Weight loss update:
I lost another pound on the new protocol from my Doc. She said to expect to lose at least a pound a week. If not more. I upped my cardio to two 2 mile walks a day. Two miles in the morning and 2 miles in the evening. Plus I started Fluidity! WoW what a work out! I can FEEL it everywhere!  (No thats not me, perhaps someday) http://www.fluidity.com 
I am short, 5'4. And the thing I love about this workout is that it extends your muscles to make you look longer and leaner. So far all its done is made me sore! But I'll keep at it, because this is going to help sculpt my body. Doc. says that when I reach my goal weight she will do some lipo sculpting on spots that are going to be stubborn. I should be finished by May 2009. Thats my goal at least.

Other stuff...
I got the table ready and all the food prepped for Thanksgiving. I am spending tomorrow with my daughter because she will be at her inlaws for Thanksgiving... then tomorrow night I will bake pies. 

The day after Thanksgiving is hubby's and my 28th wedding anniversary! We are going to Disneyland to celebrate. We go every year and have been for the past 25 years. Can't wait! We love Disneyland, the sights, sounds, smells... It really is the happiest place on earth!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.