today

Monday, April 27, 2009

Whats for dinner?



The weigh in went terrific.
My Doc was as pleased as I was!

Here are some photos of what I have been doing in the kitchen!

This photo was for lunch actually...
It was so good and I was so happy I made 6 of them.


Its Cilantro/Lime chicken burgers... FANTASTIC! I made up this recipe. SO EASY TOO!
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into large chunks
a small handful of cilantro (to taste)
1/4 of an onion
a couple long dashes (to taste) of Cholula hot sauce
or a hot sauce of your choice
2 tab. bread crumbs
Salt and pepper

Put chunks of chicken in food processor and grind up for about 12 pulses. Add remaining ing. and pulse till smooth, but not mush.
Make into patties...

Cook on indoor grill or non stick skillet with a small amount of olive oil
for maybe 4 minutes a side.
Watch them tho...
don't cook them too long or they will dry out.
Just long enough for them to turn whitish.

Freeze what you don't use for another time. Put them on a bun if you want a burger,
if you are low carb-in like me... no bun necessary!




They came out tender and moist, delicious and healthy!
Try em! YUM I have some in my freezer for another time!






1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh they look soooooo good. What a great recipe. I will definitely have to try this. Thanks. Hugs, Marty

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.