Sometimes when you are on a VLCD (very low calorie diet) the hardest meal is lunch! Your in the middle of a busy day, there are times when I just don't want to cook but I simply have to eat! This is my Busy Day spinach salad! Its all in the fridge, I just assemble it! I have already cooked the eggs for the week. I have already make the 5 calorie dressing. Then it takes less than 5 minutes and is under 200 calories.
* Hard boiled egg
* A large handful of fresh organic baby spinach
* A handful of cherry tomatoes
* A mini cucumber or 1/4 or a english cucumber
* A bit of sweet Texas Onion
* 2 tablespoons of homemade dressing or your choice.
Wash (even pre-washed) spinach and toss in a large bowl add cucumber and onion tomato and dressing and toss well. Chop egg. Place spinach in bowl put egg on top and fresh pepper!
Lunch is served!