today

Sunday, October 26, 2008


Here are some pictures
 of the meals we are eating on the hCG VLCD. You get to eat 2 of these meals a day plus two fruits, your choice of an apple, orange or grapefruit. Plus 2 pieces of Melba toast daily.

                  #1) 100 grams of Grilled chicken with a mustard sauce drizzle and steamed asparagus.


 
#2) 100g Steamed Lemon Pepper Shrimp tossed with fresh cilantro 
and 100g of Apple cider baby cucumbers.



#3) 100g grilled Red Hot Chicken with steamed lemon pepper spinach. 


#4)  Grilled glazed Salmon with fresh spinach salad.



#5) 100g Grilled Streak with cucumber/red onion salad.


I will be posting more pictures of the VLCD (very low calorie diet) food.
As of Oct. 26, 2008, Mike and I both have lost 
7 pounds each in 7 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on the pictures of hcg food choices! GOOD JOB RAINEY!!!!!

You've done an outstanding JOB!!! Congratulations on the loss and your Anniversary! Have fun on your trip, Skinny! ;)

Really Rainey said...

Thanks Missy... I am just so happy to be feeling good! That's making it all worth it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.