today

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Healthy and Homemade Cream of Asparagus Soup (HCG friendly)


Cream of Asparagus Soup 


2 cups of end pieces of Asparagus that you snap off when cooking Asparagus.
(Don't throw them away, save them in a freezer bag till you have two cups worth)
2 cups of water
1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper
1/4 lemon wedge
1 Tab sour cream or milk 

Place everything in a sauce pan, (except the tablespoon of sour cream or milk) and boil, stirring occasionally till tender.
When fork tender put in Vita-Mix, blender or use a emulsion blender, add sour cream or milk and blend till smooth. 
Makes two servings.




~Enjoy Life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Valley of the Sun, Arizona, United States
I am so blessed to be able to spend lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren and family! Please visit my other blog http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/ to see what projects I am up to.